Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas to all!!


I am absolutely amazed how well my family knows me! Christmas' come and go, but this year I received some of the best gifts.

Mom Trunnell got me this Beautiful Calendar. The illustrations are based on King Arthur and the love of his life Queen Guinevere. I am a hopeless romantic, and Mom Trunnell Picked up on that. I love you mom!
Dad Trunnell got this beautiful number (I wonder if M.A. helped out a little.. :) )


Mary Anne got me this awesome board thingie. It holds stuff to keep me more organized. (My slight obsession....) It is also a real map of Paris. So If I travel there, you know what I'm bringing with me!
My Mother gave me these awesome looking slippers. I've always wanted to be a true hippy, and this is the start.


Some other awesomely radical gifts include:
* Money
*Sharpie pens ( another obsession Mom Trunnell picked up on)
* Post it note pad (am i really that crazy about organization? YES!)
*Fruit Roll-ups
*Pajama pants
*Sweater
*Amazon gift card (Thanks again Mom and Dad T, you are the best parents ever!)


2 comments:

Ronnie said...

Merry Christmas!!! I'm delighted to see that I made your board!

mickey mick said...

sam, you'll always make it on my board thing.