Friday, February 5, 2010

2010 Goals


On the top of my "To Do" list for the past month and a half was to make goals for 2010. I do in fact realize that it is 2010, but I am a thinker, so it took me a while to decide on what I want to focus on. The wall i've been running into the past couple years is that I really hate making goals and not completing them. I actually HAVE TO COMPLETE THEM, or i get this weird feeling in my heart... kinda like it stops.

So as I was cleaning my room (which has been the fifth time this week) I came up with a list. Overall they seem easy to complete, but if I let life get in the way It wont be. I am sending this out to the Universe, and please PLEASE good 'ol soul of mine, let me complete this list.

Here it goes..


TWENTYTEN Goals


* Write in Livejournal/ Journal at LEAST every other day.
* Read "Book of Mormon.
* Save Money.
* Start Running.
* Work on technical skills (hair).
* PTMS CORPORATE!
* Read a book a month, and write about it.
*Drink more water!
*Make a budget and stick to it!




Nothing really exciting has been happening recently... BUT THIS!!!

* Got a full time position at Fantastic Sams
* Went and had an awesome lunch with Mom and Mary Anne!
* Held Chloe for the first time!!! AND met Brandi's baby (in the womb of course..)
* Learned how to ichat, and share music with the same household.

Other then that, life has been boring. To make this post worth it, here is a picture of my favorite snowboarder Danny Davis.

2 comments:

Annette said...

You have some great goals! That was a fun lunch the other day.

mickey mick said...

thank you mom! and thank you for taking mary anne and i, that place was awesome. it was great seeing you!! when i buy my clippers i will bring them over so you can see them!